Terms and Conditions
The term "the promoter" refers to Sweet Protection NZ & Giant 2W Enduro. The term "you" refers to the competition entrant.
1. Entry to the competition will be until Sunday 5th November 2023 at Midnight.
2. The winner will be drawn before the 10th November 2023.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. You must complete the online entry form.
5. You must provide true and accurate information in the entry form.
6. By entering you are agreeing to join the Sweet Protection & Giant 2W Marketing email list - you may unsubscribe at any time.
7. You agree to be contacted by email by the promoter for Marketing purposes.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. You must provide a valid NZ shipping address to ship the prize to.
10. You must be living in NZ.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• 1x Bushwhacker Helmet
• 1x Memento Eyewear
• 1x Hunter Socks