Falconer Aero 2VI Mips® Helmet
Shipping and Returns
Free shipping for orders over $100.
$10 freight charge for orders under $100.
Orders ship from Rotorua, New Zealand.
Free Returns & Size Exchanges
We want you to be absolutely stoked about your new gear, so we're glad to offer you free returns and size exchanges if it's not quite right for you. You'll have 30 days to return the item for a full refund. We'll even handle the return freight costs! For more information, please see our Returns & Warranty page.
Whether you’re shaving hundredths of a second off a Strava segment or just pushing miles with your fastest friends, you know that aerodynamics matter. We designed the Falconer Aero 2Vi® Mips, our top of the line road cycling helmet, for you. Snap on the detachable magnetic ventilation covers to maximize aerodynamics and/or protect you against inclement weather. Pop them off and slip them in your jersey pocket on hot days or big climbs when you need maximized airflow through our STACC vent system. We know that comfort and efficiency translate to better rides so every feature of this helmet was considered including: eyewear grippers, fidlock buckle, and a wider opening in the rear to accommodate ponytails.
Not only will the Falconer Aero 2Vi® Mips make sure you’re comfortable, stylish, and as fast as you can be, but our 2Vi® system gives you increased protection performance as well, featuring our 2Vi® technology platform for increased performance and comfort with Mips Air for protection against rotational forces
- Exceeds EU, US and UK bike standards
- 2Vi® technology improves safety and comfort
- Detachable Aerocovers™ for effortless switching between aerodynamic performance and temperature control.
- New integrated 360 fit system with on the fly height adjustment
- Especially designed to integrate well with Sweet Protection eyewear
- STACC ventilation which effectively cools down the superficial temporal arteries
- Eyewear grippers for easy eyewear storage
- Magnetic Fidlock buckle
- Replaceable moisture absorbing front pads